Youtubing | Suscribe & LIKE! :)

Hello.
It's Alexys.
Welcome to my lifestyle expressions as a YouTube video blogger.

I've posted a few videos to this blog and as you may have noticed, I have disappeared from the site for about a month. I recently moved to Atlanta, and I have tried to keep up with both blogging and blogging. I will be the first to admit that it is not easy to keep up with this stuff with some of the factors that I am facing as a new blogger. 

First:
I am in the middle of a lifestyle transition (aka the struggle bus). I have a lot of things on my plate that I have to get taken care of that I am not willing to record and post for all to see. I'm sure when this is all over, I will be happy to fill you all in on the issues. However, at this time, I've got to work this thing out on my own.

Second:
I record and write all of my postings from my iPhone, as well as editing. It's awesome that I have the ability to do what I can from my phone, but I would much rather blog from a computer. Speaking of a computer, I need a few new toys for what I have planned. I've been looking into purchasing not only a computer and a camera, but the whole NINE. My goal is that by February I will have everything I need for my own filming studio. That will include lighting, backdrops, and a tripod... maybe even a fan for special effects. Lol

Finally: 
TOPICS! I only want to blog about purposeful things. I am not here to simply exploit myself. Therefore, until I get a few things taken care of, I don't have much of a product to put out. As creative as I am, without having the technology to be creative as I would like with my posts, I simply would not be satisfied with putting out pointless, boring videos. When I put something out, I have to be the FIRST one that is excited about it. That's just me.. 

The great thing is that the school that I am in the process of applying to, which you can see in one of the videos below, has a CATLab that will open doors for me as a blog/vlogger. They offer much of the equipment that I need for FREE to be rented by creative students. So no fear here, it won't be long before I get things going...

But until then... take a look at some of my recent video posts. Don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, and SHARE!


Comments

Popular Posts