TRAVEL VLOGGING


Well, I believe that I can officially consider myself a Travel Blogger.  
I I spent a good 6 weeks in St. Louis, after taking a break from Atlanta, as well as other things. But now I am ready to get back to my scheduled program. I took my time in St. Louis to learn to enjoy and focus on my individuality. That's something that we people tend to forget when striving for success in a community, even a marriage. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿพ
Now that I have sharpened my focus on work, school, and me... I am more than confident that I can my destination and begin living out the rest of my life. 
I have been in 13 different states within the last year, some for days, others for months. And in all of this traveling, I have gained a new piece to my puzzle from each place. St. Louis, MIssouri gave me a new foundation, because Memphis, Tennessee had an ora of stagnancy. Denver, Colorado scared the crap out of me, because I never want to look like a cartoon from adult swim LOL. Las Vegas , but really Laughlin, Nevada gave insight to how much I can't wait to grow old with my husband. San Diego, California was my era of "Love and Lemonade." I will never forget the sound of the ocean waves, splashing to Beyoncรฉ and her every word. Seattle.. I took you for granted. Bremerton, Washington, so many lessons about self, marriage, work ethic, endurance, family, etc...
ATLANTA, Georgia! Hotlanta, you are something else. HUSTLER's land to be exact. Nebraska, OUTLETS, baby... outlets! My kids are getting all their clothes from outlets shopping malls. South Dakota, I believe you broke my car. Montana, I never would have thought I'd be stranded on an Indian reserve, or that cute, tall, black men lived in Billings. ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค” Salt Lake City, Utah... well I only stayed there for about 3 hours during a flight layover, but I read in the 2016 water quality report that they have the best tap water, because they save several resources that they get the water from with many stages of treatment. 
The sun in BEAUTIFUL in all places, but the west coast has my heart for right now. So I'm headed back to SEATTLE! See you guys in my next VLOG!

Comments

Popular Posts